A Path Appears
1. The pre-reading strategies I had used with A Path Appears were reading the back of the book, looking at the pictures, and looking at the table of contents.
2. Based on my pre-readings of the book, I believe that there is a powerful message that the authors want to portray. This book is generally about this journey that everyone can be apart of by contributing to social change. By fulfilling these acts can help build a stronger and more united world. I believe this book is non fiction.
3. I am looking forward to reading this book. I believe it is going to be an eye opener and change my views of a few things.
2. Based on my pre-readings of the book, I believe that there is a powerful message that the authors want to portray. This book is generally about this journey that everyone can be apart of by contributing to social change. By fulfilling these acts can help build a stronger and more united world. I believe this book is non fiction.
3. I am looking forward to reading this book. I believe it is going to be an eye opener and change my views of a few things.
Comments
Post a Comment